**Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit.***
Since Only Fools and Horses was first broadcast in 1981, it has won over legions of fans both in the UK and overseas and is considered by many to be Britain’s best sit-com. Written by John Sullivan, Only Fools and Horses was set in Peckham in South East London. However, the show was never filmed there, instead being filmed primarily in West London and Bristol in the West of England.
From the late 1980s and particularly the 1990s, the show was made in Bristol until it ended in 2003 and it is here in Bristol where you will be taken to scenes that have become iconic in the history of British comedy.
Your guide, who is also a fan of the show, will take you behind the scenes and share information with you on how the show was filmed, the characters, such as Del Boy, Rodney, Uncle Albert, Trigger, Boycie, Marlene and Denzil and the fantastic scripts written by John Sullivan.
Starting from central Bristol, the coach tour will include sites in and around the city centre and there will be several stops and walking required as part of the tour, so please ensure you have suitable footwear and clothing.
So don’t be a plonker and book today. You know it makes sense!
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 3 years and up
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- Ashleyd298Trip Type:CouplesOnly Fools and HorsesSaturday, 17th October 2020Great tour in and around Bristol, very well organised.. Tour Guide Stephen very knowledgeable... Thanks for a memorable day... Read full review
- nicolamp17Dagenham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAmazingSaturday, 7th August 2021We done the only fools and horses tour in Bristol with the most fantastic guide Bill. The tour itself was incredible and Bill was so funny and he really did make the whole experience brilliant. He... Read full review
- B6928CAemmalWorcester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely JubblySaturday, 4th September 2021Wow, what a fantastic day! Our guide was so friendly and accommodating. He has helped create many wonderful memories! It was amazing to see the locations of some iconic comedy moments. We’re looking... Read full review