The Bristol Hippodrome is one of the country's top, family-friendly provincial theatres, which proudly continues to stage major West End and Broadway productions. The Bristol Hippodrome caters for all, whether you prefer musicals, ballet, opera, concerts, comedians or children’s shows, the venue’s busy programme is bound to have something to suit every taste.
The Bristol Hippodrome, Bristol’s West End theatre, offers group organisers an efficient, flexible and friendly service to ensure you get the most out of this wonderful venue. When booking as a group of 10 or more, they can offer you not only the best in service and some amazing discounts, but also the added bonus of ‘book now and pay later’, making life as simple as possible. With regular show information mailed to your door, or by email, you’ll always be kept up to date with the latest news. The Bristol Hippodrome also produces a free Group Booking Information Pack on request. Group bookings can be made on 0333 009 5385 Mon - Fri 9.00-5:30.
For access information, please call 0800 912 6971, Mon – Sat 9am – 10pm, Sun 10am - 8pm.
You may also like:
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted - Assistance dogs permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3
- Conference facilities
- Dogs Accepted - Assistance Dogs
- Event Venue
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Max group size - Unlimited
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Min group size - 10
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
- Groups Accepted - Group bookings number: 0333 009 5385, Mon – Fri 9-5.30
Map & Directions
Please visit website for full details of ticket prices and for booking online.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good305
- Mary ETrip Type:CouplesA charming location, perfect and mostly LED free. Highly recommended.Monday, 18th March 2019Mostly LED light free, this venue is perfect and most certainly does not need change. Ok, so as a migraine sufferer I have to shield my eyes a bit when a band is in town, but this is more or less... Read full review
- tubbies74Pontypool, United KingdomTrip Type:Couples"GREAT SHOW...BUT...!!!!!!!!"Wednesday, 20th March 2019My wife and myself went too watch oppening night of Annie, the musical.. Absolutely NO hesitation in saying how great and professional cast and we both, like everyone there that night, kept... Read full review
- SandraB7008great little theatreThursday, 21st March 2019had a fab evening here watching That'll Be The Day, enjoyed it so much we're returning in July to see it again. Not much leg room for tall people but overall clean venue with friendly staff Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 302 3310
- Regional and Miscellaneous Green Apple Award Winner 2014 2014
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Box Office opening hours vary. For up to date opening times, please visit their website.
Box Office closed Sundays and Bank Holidays except during Panto season.
Closed 25 December, 1 & 2 January