Combine the fascinating history of Bristol with the city's best street art on this tour which takes in many of the sights and interesting facts.
The walk starts from outside Bristol Cathedral at 11.30am on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
The route is;
After discussing the Cathedral and Mayor's Chapel, you'll leave College Green across Park Street past Banksy's Well Hung Lover to Frogmore Street and the Hatchet Pub. You'll then pass Merchant Houses on Orchard Street, Protheroe's Warhouse and the Hippodrome to St. Augustine's Parade describing the covering of the River Frome and the Saxon town walls.
Next you'll head up Clare Street to Leonard Lane and on to Nelson Street to take in the street art. Next taking st. John's Steep to Broad Street and up to the Corn Exchange and St. Nicholas Market.
Down to St. Nicholas Church discussing the old city gate and Castle and to Welsh Back. The Llandoger Trow discussing Robinson Crusoe and Treasure Island to Queens square to discuss the Bristol riots. Next to the John Cabot statue on the Harbourside describing his voyage and the Matthew. Finishing by crossing the floating harbour to the Ostrich Pub.
You can buy tickets from the Tourist Information Centre on the Harbourside.
Or for more information - please visit the website
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good35
- javierjcaroMadrid, SpainTrip Type:CouplesExcellentWednesday, 13th February 2019Very good guy that for the very first moment connected with all of us. I was in a group of about 20 people and it took us around 2h to see all Bristol. Read full review
- Sam WPaignton, England, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayFun tripThursday, 14th February 2019Great walking tour of bristol, very educational! Highly recommend during the summer, learn lots of cool things about bristol Read full review
- Glynis CMansfield, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesEntertaining and informativeSaturday, 16th February 2019Luke gave our very large group an excellent tour of Bristol highlights. In 2 hours we covered a lot of the Centre and he was also really helpful in pointing out other places that we could explore... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)7909 221 684
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Tours run Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.