Tobacco Factory Theatres produces and presents excellent art in unique, intimate spaces at Tobacco Factory Theatres in Bristol, as well as off site in Bristol and in venues across the country.
It presents a jam-packed programme of diverse and exciting shows, workshops and events, from classic and contemporary theatre, to theatre for families, comedy, dance, music, opera and puppetry.
It also runs an expanding programme of engagement, learning and participation opportunities for audiences, artists and young people.
Tags: Tobacco Factory Theatres Bristol, Tobacco Factory Bristol
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Wedding Venue
- Indoor Attraction
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good35
- _sue_orkneyPorto District, PortugalSnow WhiteSaturday, 18th January 2020Really enjoyable fun evening. I went with a group of friends and we all enjoyed the production. Audience was mixed ages and there was something in it for everyone. Read full review
- Bristolgirlie1000Fabulous version of Snow WhiteMonday, 20th January 2020Such a hugely innovative and funny show - one of the best I've seen. Everyone really enjoyed it - well worth coming all the way from Wiltshire for one of our group. Fine music and all '7' dwarves... Read full review
- Ubley20Snow WhiteSaturday, 25th January 2020The first half of this performance was fun. During the second half I became increasingly uncomfortable. I resented the cast's dogma on vegetarianism/veganism to a confined audience including many... Read full review