Tobacco Factory Theatres produces and presents excellent art in unique, intimate spaces at Tobacco Factory Theatres in Bristol, as well as off site in Bristol and in venues across the country.
It presents a jam-packed programme of diverse and exciting shows, workshops and events, from classic and contemporary theatre, to theatre for families, comedy, dance, music, opera and puppetry.
It also runs an expanding programme of engagement, learning and participation opportunities for audiences, artists and young people.
No parking at venue, however on street marked parking and Blue Badge bays are available. The theatre is accessible with a lift and one disabled toilet. The downstairs bar/pub is accessible.
- The Snow Queen
|Open (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Wedding Venue
- Indoor Attraction
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good35
- htl66Trip Type:Couplesfantastic show and placeFriday, 13th March 2020Saw "who's afraid of Virginia Woolf?" last night. Amazing performance by the actors (and all involved). The whole experience is great too, the bar feels very friendly and has a good buzz. We've been... Read full review
- 588peternBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAppalling service, staff not interestedMonday, 2nd November 2020Mid afternoon the bar is usually populated with various people using laptops and buying nothing, it seems as though a cup of tea or coffee enables a person to occupy a table for a considerable period... Read full review
- GroovyTraveller01Dubai, United Arab EmiratesTrip Type:FamilyStanding OvationThursday, 29th September 2022My teenaged kids and I watched 'Revealed' last night. Standing ovation. Absolutely enthralling. Laugh out loud funny at times, terrifying at others; a very important piece of theatre. A mixed... Read full review