*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
Tobacco Factory Theatres produces and presents excellent art in unique, intimate spaces at Tobacco Factory Theatres in Bristol, as well as off site in Bristol and in venues across the country.
It presents a jam-packed programme of diverse and exciting shows, workshops and events, from classic and contemporary theatre, to theatre for families, comedy, dance, music, opera and puppetry.
It also runs an expanding programme of engagement, learning and participation opportunities for audiences, artists and young people.
Tags: Tobacco Factory Theatres Bristol, Tobacco Factory Bristol
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Wedding Venue
- Indoor Attraction
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good36
- lynhorscroftPemberton, CanadaWho's Afraid of Virginia WoolfThursday, 5th March 2020A totally amazing and professional production. We were apprehensive about the 3hrs 20min running time, but the time flew as the actors kept us enthralled. Thoroughly recommended. Read full review
- LynnepickupTrip Type:Friends getawayBrilliant theatre experienceFriday, 6th March 2020Fabulous evening. Our favourite theatre for comfort, being close up to the experience and price. Last night's performance was brilliant. Raw and real 60 years on. Enjoyed with my adult daughter. Read full review
- htl66fantastic show and placeFriday, 13th March 2020Saw "who's afraid of Virginia Woolf?" last night. Amazing performance by the actors (and all involved). The whole experience is great too, the bar feels very friendly and has a good buzz. We've been... Read full review