***Due to the ongoing Covid-19 developments, the Watershed is currently closed. Please check the Watershed website for the latest updates***
Watershed is a cross-artform venue set on Bristol’s harbourside, offering a lively programme of independent film and events, plus occasional live music and Festivals. Watershed produces work that cuts across film, music, theatre, design, and visual art, encouraging culture and diversity to flourish in Bristol. Watershed’s friendly, buzzy cafe/bar is warm and inviting, with local organic food, plus free wi-fi for customers.
Watershed is more than just an arts cinema. It is at once a cultural centre, a social networker, a café/bar, and a cultural tourist attraction.
The box office opens at 9am on Monday to Friday, and at 10am on the weekends. Note that the box office closes 15 minutes after the start of the final film and there is no fee for advance or credit card bookings.
Groups are very welcome at Watershed. Enjoy the spacious Café/Bar which can reserved for parties of 10 up to 60.
You may also like
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Monday: 10.30am - 11pm
Tuesday - Friday: 9.30 - 11pm
Saturday: 10am - 11pm
Sunday: 10am - 10.30pm
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Dogs Accepted
- Event venue
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good123
- JohnHYBriggsBristol, United KingdomUseful cafeteria type cafeTuesday, 22nd October 2019Busy cafe in the centre of Bristol but carefully chosen you can choose a quiet place for good conversation. The food was of good quality and well served - the portions very ample. The service good... Read full review
- Deborah TWorcestershire, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyVegans avoidSunday, 9th February 2020Last time we visited watershed we had a lovely vegan breakfast with scrambled tofu, spinach, mushroom etc. This time there was much less choice, we had bubble and squeak, beans and tomatoes with dry... Read full review
- caroline sBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelNot as advertised!Saturday, 22nd February 2020Apparently 22 February is margarita day. My favourite cocktail I thought I'd have one as I waited for a friend. The advert for the promotion online waxes lyrical on a salt rim margarita that was... Read full review