Watershed is a cross-artform venue set on Bristol’s harbourside, offering a lively programme of independent film and events, plus occasional live music and Festivals. Watershed produces work that cuts across film, music, theatre, design, and visual art, encouraging culture and diversity to flourish in Bristol. Watershed’s friendly, buzzy cafe/bar is warm and inviting, with local organic food, plus free wi-fi for customers.
Watershed is more than just an arts cinema. It is at once a cultural centre, a social networker, a café/bar, and a cultural tourist attraction.
Tuesday & Wednesday: 12pm - 6pm
Thursday to Sunday: 12pm to 15 mins after the last film screening starts (approx. 7.30pm)
Cafe & Bar
Tuesday to Sunday: 12pm - 10pm
Films showing: Thursday to Sunday from 3pm
Groups are very welcome at Watershed. Enjoy the spacious Café/Bar which can reserved for parties of 10 up to 60.
Student discounts are available, and £5 anytime tickets are also available for under 25s.
Relaxed screenings are designed to benefit customers with additional needs (such as people living with dementia, autism, or other neuro-diverse people and their personal assistants, friends and family) or anyone who wants to enjoy a film in a more relaxed, spacious environment. Everyone is welcome. Please make sure you are attending the specific showing.
Audio Description and Descriptive Subtitling
Audio Description is a service for partially sighted or blind people. The AD headphones are available to collect from Box Office when you pick up your tickets prior to the film screening. Descriptive Subtitling is a service for our Deaf/deaf and hearing-impaired customers that displays additional auditory information on the screen. Not all titles are available with Descriptive Subtitling, please make sure you are attending the specific showing.
You may also like
|Open (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Check website for opening timesDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good127
- ryanjC5720GPTrip Type:Friends getawayCosy, spacious venue, with a beautiful cinema attachedSaturday, 21st January 2023I just read a comment saying someone seen men in an area of the Watershed and found frightening. Frightening in particular i find other humans too at times, and i do things to not find that. I... Read full review
- Sue HI just wanted a drink at the end of two long conference days!Tuesday, 6th June 2023Lovely venue for a conference but what a poor show of customer service at the bar. It felt very amateurish in spite of the manager being part of the conversation. I think the misunderstanding would... Read full review
- NailseaPeopleNailsea, United KingdomAwash with fish stew and martinisTuesday, 10th October 2023A film, fish stew and a couple of martinis - bliss Bristol fashion. We watched Ken Loach's latest/last film The Old Oak which is gritty with a positive ending but not really a feel-good movie like... Read full review