Watershed has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Tuesday & Wednesday: 12pm - 6pm
Thursday to Sunday: 12pm to 15 mins after the last film screening starts (approx. 7.30pm)
Cafe & Bar
Tuesday to Sunday: 12pm - 10pm
Films showing: Thursday to Sunday from 3pm
Watershed is a cross-artform venue set on Bristol’s harbourside, offering a lively programme of independent film and events, plus occasional live music and Festivals. Watershed produces work that cuts across film, music, theatre, design, and visual art, encouraging culture and diversity to flourish in Bristol. Watershed’s friendly, buzzy cafe/bar is warm and inviting, with local organic food, plus free wi-fi for customers.
Watershed is more than just an arts cinema. It is at once a cultural centre, a social networker, a café/bar, and a cultural tourist attraction.
The box office opens at 9am on Monday to Friday, and at 10am on the weekends. Note that the box office closes 15 minutes after the start of the final film and there is no fee for advance or credit card bookings.
Groups are very welcome at Watershed. Enjoy the spacious Café/Bar which can reserved for parties of 10 up to 60.
You may also like
- Bristol, We're Back video
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Check website for opening timesDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Dogs Accepted
- Event venue
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good124
- TeamWardNottingham, United KingdomBoat on the roofThursday, 10th September 2020The Watershed is an old building on Bristol harbourside with lots of character and has more places become available out of lockdown more to do as well, great feature on the roof top. Read full review
- 60EvMedway, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA real gem in central BristolSunday, 4th October 2020We eat here twice and saw 2 films. The food and drink are delicious, interesting, good prices and lots of veggie choices. The pea soup was the best I've tasted. We saw 2 interesting films in... Read full review
- Ann LBristol, United KingdomCinema visitsTuesday, 3rd November 2020Great independent cinema showing bespoke films that you may not get at other cinemas but they also have the main stream films too This is always very well set up for Covid secure and social... Read full review