Windmill Hill City Farm has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates..
Windmill Hill City Farm is a voluntary community project seeking to meet the needs of local people through a range of social, environmental and educational activities.
They welcome visitors wishing to enjoy a working farm, community gardens, family centre, 'open access’ outdoor play area, environment trails, cafe and events programme.
The City Farm Online Shop
You can now buy your groceries from Windmill Hill City Farm's online farm shop. It stocks hundreds of thoughtfully chosen products and gifts for you to 'click and collect' including some of your City Farm Cafe favourites.
Every purchase you make not only means great, local, ethical, food for you, it also enables the City Farm to continue the wonderful work it does.
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Farm and gardens
April to October:
Daily 9am – 5pm
November to March:
Daily 9am – 4pm
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Regional and Miscellaneous Bristol Eating Better Award - Silver 2018
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Free Entry
- Max group size
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- On site parking
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good39
- Franck OBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAmazing!Sunday, 13th December 2020Great place to take the family especially if you have a toddler. The coffee shop is great too for a quick bite! Read full review
- BristolemBristol, United KingdomWell worth visitingSaturday, 10th April 2021A great city farm with well kept animals and interesting areas to walk through. Amazing cafe and lots for children to explore. Read full review
- JuneBug1939Weston super Mare, United KingdomInner city green earthinessThursday, 5th August 2021I came here this week with my daughter and granddaughter. Many years ago I used to bring my granddaughter here in her pushchair when she was a toddler. This inner city farm has been improved... Read full review