Windmill Hill City Farm re-opened on 13 July. Visit their website for more information on how to book your visit.
Windmill Hill City Farm is a voluntary community project seeking to meet the needs of local people through a range of social, environmental and educational activities.
They welcome visitors wishing to enjoy a working farm, community gardens, family centre, 'open access’ outdoor play area, environment trails, cafe and events programme.
The City Farm Online Shop
You can now buy your groceries from Windmill Hill City Farm's online farm shop. It stocks hundreds of thoughtfully chosen products and gifts for you to 'click and collect' including some of your City Farm Cafe favourites.
Every purchase you make not only means great, local, ethical, food for you, it also enables the City Farm to continue the wonderful work it does.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Farm and gardens
April to October:
Daily 9am – 5pm
November to March:
Daily 9am – 4pm
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Regional and Miscellaneous Bristol Eating Better Award - Silver 2018
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Free Entry
- Max group size
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- On site parking
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good39
- Owen WLondon, United KingdomAn outstanding cafe and a lovely day out for young familiesThursday, 21st November 2019We had this farm recommended to us by family living in Bristol and really enjoyed ourselves. Our little boy loved all of the farm animals, especially the pigs. We had breakfast in their City Cafe... Read full review
- Superwingerlovely simple food, lots of it from their own gardens.Monday, 7th September 2020went with a family group and had a lovely day walking round, beginning with a simple but very tasty lunch under the 'Big Top' outside. Read full review
- DoratheExplorer1983Bristol, United KingdomGreat inner city farmSunday, 4th October 2020Great local inner city farm, the cafe serves really good fun, street parking is available if you are lucky . Read full review