Celebrate Bristol Walk Fest this May, with over 150 amazing walks and events for all ages and all abilities.
The month-long festival is the UK’s largest urban celebration of walking and offers everyone the chance to join a local walk and discover more of Bristol.
Bristol Walk Fest is now in its sixth successful year. And this year, the city’s month-long celebration offers a full programme of walks and events from Bristol’s iconic urban landscapes to the city’s best-loved parks and open spaces of natural beauty.
The 2018 walks and events are themed around: Art and Creativity; Education and Learning; Health and Wellbeing; History and Architecture; Nature and Wildlife and Walking Sport, including cricket, football, netball, rugby and tennis.
Most of the walks are free and some require advanced booking.
- Exploring Bristol Street Art (Wed 2nd May, 10:30-14:20)
- Ups and Downs in the Avon Gorge (Sun 6th May, 9:45-12:45)
- Brandon Hill Tree Trail (Wed 9th May, 10:00-12:00)
- Bristol's Magnificent Medieval Churches (Tue 15th May, 10:00-12:30)
- Nature on the Bristol and Bath Railway Path (Wed 16th May, 10:00-13:00)
- Walk With Giants on Dundry Hill (Sat 19th, 10:30-16:30)
- Bristol Through Maps (Thu 24th & Sat 26th, 10:30-12:30)
- Six Bridges (Fri 25th, 18:00-19:00)
- Arnos Vale Wildlife and Plants Walk (Sat 26th, 11:00-12:30)
- Exploring the Life and Times of John Cabot (Mon 28th, 10:30-13:00)
Bristol Walk Fest have partnered with Clifton Hotels to provide the best accommodation in Bristol. They have a range of accommodation to suit any style and budget, from their luxury 5* Berkeley Suites, to their homely guesthouse.
To enjoy 10% off best available rates at any of the four hotels, quote ‘WALKFEST18‘ when booking online:
Map & Directions
Tel: +44 (0) 117 353 3042
Sorry, this event has passed