Cosmo Restaurant Bristol
Tel: +44 (0)1179 340 999
AboutWith more than 100 dishes from around the world and various live cooking stations, COSMO Bristol delivers seasonal menus from a global kitchen - even the fussiest eater is challenged to find something they don’t like.
Whether you are looking for Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Indian, Thai, Mexican or Continental food, you'll be spoilt for choice. It's a perfect venue for families and parties.
There’s a huge selection of vegetables dishes, noodle dishes, pasta dishes just to name a few, plus an impressive dessert zone with a vast array of fresh fruit, cakes, bite-size mousses and trifles, ice-cream, even a chocolate fountain.
The live cooking stations provide the entertainment, sounds and aromas of street food from across the world. At the Teppanyaki station, choose from scallops, prawns, steak and calamari and then watch as the chef prepares the dish in front of you.
Best of all, you can eat all you like for one set price (prices vary depending on days and time, lunch from £7.50 and dinner from £13.50).
COSMO is about a total experience, not just the food. In the 2015 CGA Peach's BrandTrack survey, the COSMO Group is voted as one of the Top Three restaurant brands in the UK for customer satisfaction.
Cosmo prides itself on offering excellent choice and value in luxurious surroundings.
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Monday to Friday 12:00 - 15:00
Saturday 12:00 - 16:00
Monday to Thursday 17:30 - 22:30
Friday & Saturday 17:30 - 23:00
Sunday and Bank Holidays
All day 12:00 - 22:00
Closed on Christmas Day
- Additional lighting available for guests with visual impairments
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide dogs permitted
- Menus available in large print format
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Booking required - To avoid disappointment
- In town/city centre
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good398
- marlony314Trip Type:CouplesNot Bad..Not AmazingFriday, 29th November 2019Its a pretty average buffet, good for the price, but far to much chinese food compared to other stuff, i was exepcting more choices for the nibbles , e.g panco prawns and that sort of thing. The cook... Read full review
- Louise TYate, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAmazing meal and staff!Friday, 29th November 2019Came here as we’ve previously been here and it’s a firm favourite with us when we are visiting the centre of Bristol! The food is always good and there’s always a massive selection for a lunchtime or... Read full review
- kayleighw801Trip Type:Friends getawayFANTASTICSunday, 1st December 2019What a fantasic night had by all. Max was very welcoming and very understanding that some of our table had canceled on the day. We were quick to be seated to our table and service was very friendly... Read full review