AboutWith more than 100 dishes from around the world and various live cooking stations, COSMO Bristol delivers seasonal menus from a global kitchen - even the fussiest eater is challenged to find something they don’t like.
Whether you are looking for Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Indian, Thai, Mexican or Continental food, you'll be spoilt for choice. It's a perfect venue for families and parties.
There’s a huge selection of vegetables dishes, noodle dishes, pasta dishes just to name a few, plus an impressive dessert zone with a vast array of fresh fruit, cakes, bite-size mousses and trifles, ice-cream, even a chocolate fountain.
The live cooking stations provide the entertainment, sounds and aromas of street food from across the world. At the Teppanyaki station, choose from scallops, prawns, steak and calamari and then watch as the chef prepares the dish in front of you.
Best of all, you can eat all you like for one set price (prices vary depending on days and time, lunch from £7.50 and dinner from £13.50).
COSMO is about a total experience, not just the food. In the 2015 CGA Peach's BrandTrack survey, the COSMO Group is voted as one of the Top Three restaurant brands in the UK for customer satisfaction.
Cosmo prides itself on offering excellent choice and value in luxurious surroundings.
- Additional lighting available for guests with visual impairments
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide dogs permitted
- Menus available in large print format
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Booking required - To avoid disappointment
- In town/city centre
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good364
- Dale DTrip Type:FamilyDisgustingMonday, 17th September 2018Can’t believe people actually pay to eat this stuff I wouldn’t feed it to my dog tasteless, chewy and revolting 🤮 Read full review
- lmcmahoLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyNot the best. ...Thursday, 20th September 2018If you want a buffet then it’s alright, if you want taste, texture , multi cuisine choice then it doesn’t offer any of it I’m afraid. Think for what you pay for dinner it should be much better... Read full review
- Daniel HBude, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLots of choice and very good foodTuesday, 25th September 2018Visited with my partner and a bunch of friends for dinner, lots of choice at the buffet and teppanyaki grill. My food would have been perfect however some food items (particularly around the roast... Read full review
30 Triangle West
Tel: +44 (0)1179 340 999
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
Monday to Friday 12:00 - 15:00
Saturday 12:00 - 16:00
Monday to Thursday 17:30 - 22:30
Friday & Saturday 17:30 - 23:00
Sunday and Bank Holidays
All day 12:00 - 22:00
Closed on Christmas Day