AboutWith more than 100 dishes from around the world and various live cooking stations, COSMO Bristol delivers seasonal menus from a global kitchen - even the fussiest eater is challenged to find something they don’t like.
Whether you are looking for Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Indian, Thai, Mexican or Continental food, you'll be spoilt for choice. It's a perfect venue for families and parties.
There’s a huge selection of vegetables dishes, noodle dishes, pasta dishes just to name a few, plus an impressive dessert zone with a vast array of fresh fruit, cakes, bite-size mousses and trifles, ice-cream, even a chocolate fountain.
The live cooking stations provide the entertainment, sounds and aromas of street food from across the world. At the Teppanyaki station, choose from scallops, prawns, steak and calamari and then watch as the chef prepares the dish in front of you.
Best of all, you can eat all you like for one set price (prices vary depending on days and time, lunch from £7.50 and dinner from £13.50).
COSMO is about a total experience, not just the food. In the 2015 CGA Peach's BrandTrack survey, the COSMO Group is voted as one of the Top Three restaurant brands in the UK for customer satisfaction.
Cosmo prides itself on offering excellent choice and value in luxurious surroundings.
- Additional lighting available for guests with visual impairments
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide dogs permitted
- Menus available in large print format
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Booking required - To avoid disappointment
- In town/city centre
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good377
- 438JohnDBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyVery good service food a bit hit and missSunday, 10th March 2019Went to Cosmo to celebrate my sons birthday. Being a Saturday night it was really busy with a big queue at the door. The guy on the reception was very polite and doing a good job of speaking to some... Read full review
- Metz32Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyHalf term lunchWednesday, 13th March 2019Came here for lunch with my son (we've been lots of times before and love it). As we approached, we could see a que out the door. We joined the que expecting to not get a table. We were amazed when... Read full review
- emmamurray2016Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGood fast foodWednesday, 20th March 2019We really enjoyed the experience of this restaurant. We went on a weekday lunchtime and were pleased with the variety of food available. It’s a great way to try food from around the world at a... Read full review
30 Triangle West
Tel: +44 (0)1179 340 999
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Monday to Friday 12:00 - 15:00
Saturday 12:00 - 16:00
Monday to Thursday 17:30 - 22:30
Friday & Saturday 17:30 - 23:00
Sunday and Bank Holidays
All day 12:00 - 22:00
Closed on Christmas Day