Cosmo Restaurant Bristol
Tel: +44 (0)1179 340 999
AboutWith more than 100 dishes from around the world and various live cooking stations, COSMO Bristol delivers seasonal menus from a global kitchen - even the fussiest eater is challenged to find something they don’t like.
Whether you are looking for Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Indian, Thai, Mexican or Continental food, you'll be spoilt for choice. It's a perfect venue for families and parties.
There’s a huge selection of vegetables dishes, noodle dishes, pasta dishes just to name a few, plus an impressive dessert zone with a vast array of fresh fruit, cakes, bite-size mousses and trifles, ice-cream, even a chocolate fountain.
The live cooking stations provide the entertainment, sounds and aromas of street food from across the world. At the Teppanyaki station, choose from scallops, prawns, steak and calamari and then watch as the chef prepares the dish in front of you.
Best of all, you can eat all you like for one set price (prices vary depending on days and time, lunch from £7.50 and dinner from £13.50).
COSMO is about a total experience, not just the food. In the 2015 CGA Peach's BrandTrack survey, the COSMO Group is voted as one of the Top Three restaurant brands in the UK for customer satisfaction.
Cosmo prides itself on offering excellent choice and value in luxurious surroundings.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
Monday to Friday 12:00 - 15:00
Saturday 12:00 - 16:00
Monday to Thursday 17:30 - 22:30
Friday & Saturday 17:30 - 23:00
Sunday and Bank Holidays
All day 12:00 - 22:00
Closed on Christmas Day
- Additional lighting available for guests with visual impairments
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide dogs permitted
- Menus available in large print format
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Booking required - To avoid disappointment
- In town/city centre
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good399
- Erla Júlía JDinner date with my husbandThursday, 9th January 2020Whet there for a dinner with my husband, thought this was a place where we could have a cosy evening and a nice meal. It was a busy evening and lot's of family's dining at the same time so the place... Read full review
- Chris HBristol, United KingdomFirst experience of the full festival meal - WOW !Saturday, 11th January 2020We took our son, his wife and 2 grandchildren here for lunch during the Christmas / New Year period. They were all absolutely amazed at the huge selection of what they described as "top quality... Read full review
- kirstenbreguetBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyA favourite restaurantTuesday, 14th January 2020We’ve been here a few times ... can’t rave enough about the food and the quality. Really tasty and so authentic. Very good service too. Read full review