Cosmo Restaurant Bristol
Tel: +44 (0)1179 340 999
*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
With more than 100 dishes from around the world and various live cooking stations, COSMO Bristol delivers seasonal menus from a global kitchen - even the fussiest eater is challenged to find something they don’t like.
Whether you are looking for Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Indian, Thai, Mexican or Continental food, you'll be spoilt for choice. It's a perfect venue for families and parties.
There’s a huge selection of vegetables dishes, noodle dishes, pasta dishes just to name a few, plus an impressive dessert zone with a vast array of fresh fruit, cakes, bite-size mousses and trifles, ice-cream, even a chocolate fountain.
The live cooking stations provide the entertainment, sounds and aromas of street food from across the world. At the Teppanyaki station, choose from scallops, prawns, steak and calamari and then watch as the chef prepares the dish in front of you.
Best of all, you can eat all you like for one set price (prices vary depending on days and time, lunch from £7.50 and dinner from £13.50).
COSMO is about a total experience, not just the food. In the 2015 CGA Peach's BrandTrack survey, the COSMO Group is voted as one of the Top Three restaurant brands in the UK for customer satisfaction.
Cosmo prides itself on offering excellent choice and value in luxurious surroundings.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
Monday to Friday 12:00 - 15:00
Saturday 12:00 - 16:00
Monday to Thursday 17:30 - 22:30
Friday & Saturday 17:30 - 23:00
Sunday and Bank Holidays
All day 12:00 - 22:00
Closed on Christmas Day
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Additional lighting available for guests with visual impairments
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide dogs permitted
- Menus available in large print format
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Booking required - To avoid disappointment
- In town/city centre
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good401
- carlycompsBristol, United KingdomMuch worse since the refurbishmentTuesday, 10th March 2020We've been regular visitors here for many years. The main draw being the huge selection of different dishes which suit everyone in our group and the set price. We much preferred Cosmo to similar... Read full review
- Skids500Trip Type:FamilyCosmo not good nowFriday, 13th March 2020Hi went on Saturday it’s just been dun out the food is less than before not so much choice . Staff not happy . They had fish fingers in one pan . Will not be going back. Read full review
- kellyhutchingsBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyExcellentSaturday, 14th March 2020Thought the refurb was fab, looked very swish and sleek. Food was lovely with plenty of choice. People moaning about fish fingers need to a get a grip, it caters for the fussy kids who aren't as... Read full review