AirHop has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check website and social media feeds for full details of how to book.
AirHop Bristol is the world’s biggest and most family-friendly trampoline park.
Situated by The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, with over 140 interconnected trampolines that span right across the floor and up the walls on Main Court - plus Obstacle Course, AR (Augmented Reality) Trampolines, Wipeout, Dodgeball, Foam Pit, Slam Dunk and Battle Beams. Walk through the doors into a bounce enthusiast’s paradise - whether you’re 7 or 57, we can guarantee you’ll leave with a big smile on your face.
During their dedicated MiniHopper Takeovers, kids between 6 months and 6 years can jump to their hearts’ content in a fun and safe environment, including a soft play area, and their famous foam pit and sensory toys. Make sure to check the website for the times of MiniHoppers sessions.
Looking to do the next birthday party in style? What better way to spend your day than bouncing across a sea of trampolines! Take the stress out of party planning and leave it to them. They have various Party Packages to choose from - be it Classic, Karaoke, Superhero Extreme UV or MiniHopper. It’s safe to say parties don’t get much bouncier than this...
Events and private hire
Looking for a truly unique venue for team away days, corporate events, or meetings? AirHop can help! AirHop has a conference room (including projection facilities) and with a specially trained facilitator leading challenges and competitions in between meetings, plus delicious options for a buffet style lunch, enjoy a great team building day away from the office.
Group discounts are also available for schools, youth groups, sports teams, and any other group or team. Give them a call on 0330 223 3333 to get a great deal on your booking.
Visit https://www.airhop-bristol.com/ to book your bounce and #JumpIntoHappy
The team have worked very hard to make AirHop Bristol as Covid-secure as possible while allowing for maximum fun. They're proud to share the new look and some of the great feedback they've received so far. You can read the full Covid-19 Health & Safety Measures here.
AirHop is just a 20 minute drive from Bristol city centre, towards South Gloucestershire & the South Cotswolds.
- Watch our new video here
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Visit their website for holiday opening timesDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Café - Yes a café selling snacks and refreshments
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Minimum age is 5 in regular sessions. But we also host Toddler sessions for ages 18 months – 4 years
- Conference facilities - Conference room with a projector and projector screen. We can also provide buffet lunches
- Fully qualified instructors
- Insurance included
- Lockers available
- Secure cycle storage
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good99
- Seaside12790371093Gloucester, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilySock dramaWednesday, 11th August 2021The facilities are great and the kids enjoyed it. As a paying parent i felt the prices were very steep for food and drink. Despite my kids wearing socks from other trampoline parks we were told they... Read full review
- Sightseer29809202618Trip Type:FamilyGreat fun!!Saturday, 4th September 2021Really enjoyed air hop, kids loved it. Quite busy but we’ll organised. Very clean and would definitely come back. Tip- if u buy a slushie…get it at the start as you get free refills Read full review
- sarahcomparahMiniHopping funTuesday, 5th October 2021Highly recommend the MiniHoppers session which is for under 6s. It was great value for money at £8.95 for 1 adult & 1 child for 2 hours of bouncing. On your first visit you do need to pay an extra... Read full review