AirHop are so excited to have reopened and their team have worked very hard to make AirHop Bristol as Covid-secure as possible while allowing for maximum fun. They're proud to share the new look and some of the great feedback they've received so far. You can read the full Covid-19 Health & Safety Measures here.
AirHop Bristol is the world’s biggest and most family-friendly trampoline park.
Situated by The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, with over 140 interconnected trampolines that span right across the floor and up the walls on Main Court - plus Obstacle Course, AR (Augmented Reality) Trampolines, Wipeout, Dodgeball, Foam Pit, Slam Dunk and Battle Beams. Walk through the doors into a bounce enthusiast’s paradise - whether you’re 7 or 57, we can guarantee you’ll leave with a big smile on your face.
For under 5s, put a big smile on a little face at their MiniHopper Takeover - where little ones jump to their hearts content in a fun and safe environment, including a soft play area, and their famous foam pit and sensory toys. Make sure to check the website for the times of MiniHoppers sessions.
Looking to do the next birthday party in style? What better way to spend your day than bouncing across a sea of trampolines! Take the stress out of party planning and leave it to them. They have various Party Packages to choose from - be it Classic, Karaoke, Superhero Extreme UV or MiniHopper. It’s safe to say parties don’t get much bouncier than this...
Events and private hire
Looking for a truly unique venue for team away days, corporate events, or meetings? AirHop can help! AirHop has a conference room (including projection facilities) and with a specially trained facilitator leading challenges and competitions in between meetings, plus delicious options for a buffet style lunch, enjoy a great team building day away from the office.
Group discounts are also available for schools, youth groups, sports teams, and any other group or team. Give them a call on 0330 223 3333 to get a great deal on your booking.
Visit https://www.airhop-bristol.com/ to book your bounce and #JumpIntoHappy
AirHop is just a 20 minute drive from Bristol city centre, towards South Gloucestershire & the South Cotswolds.
- Watch our new video here
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Visit their website for holiday opening timesDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Café - Yes a café selling snacks and refreshments
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Minimum age is 5 in regular sessions. But we also host Toddler sessions for ages 18 months – 4 years
- Conference facilities - Conference room with a projector and projector screen. We can also provide buffet lunches
- Fully qualified instructors
- Insurance included
- Lockers available
- Secure cycle storage
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good97
- Happynanny03Bristol, United KingdomLetting off steam!!Sunday, 1st March 2020Great place for all ages, including adults! While we’ve all endured this awful weather it was a great place to visit . . . So much space. Read full review
- alexdB5919LXGood experienceWednesday, 26th August 2020Visited mid-august, relatively busy but felt safe enough considering the current pandemic. We visited as two adults and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Read full review
- Jim SSwansea, Swansea CountyTrip Type:FamilyMoney-grabbing shystersSaturday, 29th August 2020Brought my kids here. One of them already had socks from a different trampoline franchise. I was told he couldn't wear them. When I asked why, I was told it was part of their health and safety... Read full review