AirHop is Europe’s leading trampoline park!
AirHop offers a wide range of activities for all ages. You can get competitive on the Dodgeball courts, get a thrill on the Wipeout Zone, battle your friends on the Battle Beams, perfect your basketball skills on the Slam Dunk Lanes, practice aerial tricks into the foam pits and jump to your heart’s content on the huge Main Court.
For the under-5’s there’s special MiniHoppers sessions where toddlers can enjoy fun, bouncy soft play. Make sure to check the website for the times of MiniHoppers sessions.
AirHop is the perfect party destination for all ages. Choose from a range of Birthday Party packages, then relax and have fun while you and your guests are looked after by experienced party hosts from start to finish. Children’s birthday parties include hot food, unlimited squash and a chocolate bar for every guest.
AirHop is just a 20 minute drive from Bristol city centre, towards South Gloucestershire & the South Cotswolds.
6 month pass
You can now get a 6 Month Pass for AirHop Bristol!
The pass includes unlimited jumps, a free annual pass for Aerospace Bristol, 2 free bounce passes for friends & family, 10% off party bookings and 10% off at the AirHop Café.
Events and private hire
Looking for a truly unique venue for team away days, corporate events, or meetings? AirHop can help! AirHop has a conference room (including projection facilities) and with a specially trained facilitator leading challenges and competitions in between meetings, plus delicious options for a buffet style lunch, enjoy a great team building day away from the office.
Introducing AirHop’s most exciting new attraction – AirVR! AirHop now has six virtual reality booths where you can explore the world with Google Earth, team up with friends to play multiplayer games, or challenge yourself to beat our monthly top scores. New worlds await you with AirVR – book your virtual reality experience today!
Group discounts are also available for schools, sports teams, Guides and Scouts, and any other group or team. Make sure to call them on 0330 223 33 33 to get a great deal on your booking.
Visit http://www.airhop-bristol.com/ to book your bounce!
- Café - Yes a café selling snacks and refreshments
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Minimum age is 5 in regular sessions. But we also host Toddler sessions for ages 18 months – 4 years
- Conference facilities - Conference room with a projector and projector screen. We can also provide buffet lunches
- Fully qualified instructors
- Insurance included
- Lockers available
- Secure cycle storage
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free
- Watch our new video here
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good96
- Mojo2902Gloucestershire, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely morning ! :)Monday, 16th September 2019We ventured to Bristol as our local trampoline park had closed this year. We attended the mini session (for children under 4/5) and had a wonderful time, everything age appropriate was open with... Read full review
- F892HAdanielcBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAmazing timeSunday, 29th September 2019Went here today for a child’s birthday and it was fantastic!! Staff were amazing and very polite and helpful. The facility is brilliant and has everything you need to keep the kids entertained. You... Read full review
- ShellasbTrip Type:FamilyInjuriesFriday, 18th October 2019Take my advice, before visiting these places consult with the local Accident and Emergency department to gauge the level of risk you are taking. Be aware that the waiver you are required to sign... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)330 223 3333
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Visit their website for holiday opening times