Nestled within the Wiltshire countryside is a realm waiting to be explored. Discover various species of animal from around the world including lions, tigers, wolves, koalas, red panda and sea lions as you travel by road, rail, waterway and foot.
Explore the Safari Drive-through and be entertained by the infamous Rhesus monkeys as they clamber over cars. Continue on your journey across continents observing a range of carnivores from the big cats to the hyena and pack of wolves as they roam free in their open enclosures creating up close encounters you’ll never forget.
The exotic species continue as you explore the main park with squeal-inducing koalas to the endearing red panda. Walk with the meerkats, discover our Cuban crocodiles and watch the charming giant otters play in their underwater viewing enclosure.
Feel the weight of a rainbow lorikeet as it lands on your hand to drink nectar in Monkey Temple. See how agile the sea lions are as you throw fish to them, observe our mighty gorillas and try to spot our two hippos on the Jungle Cruise boat trip.
Marvel at Longleat House’s architecture, one of the finest examples of Elizabethan architecture in Britain, and wander around the grounds and formal gardens at your leisure.
Let energetic children explore a medieval fortress in the Adventure Castle, enjoy a Rockin’ Rhino ride, race to find the centre of the Hedge Maze then, take a breath, and board the miniature Longleat Railway for a relaxing journey around the Park’s scenic woodland.
Book now to visit the UK’s number one Safari Park with England’s only koalas!
Please note: Longleat House is not only a historic visitor attraction but also a residential home. As such, it will remain closed for visitors for the time being due to the current Coronavirus situation.
Main Season: 12th April 2021 – 31st October 2021
Adult (16+ years): £34.95
Child (3 to 15 years): £26.20
Under 3s: Free
- The Astonishing Kingdom of Longleat
|Main season (12 Apr 2022 - 31 Oct 2022)|
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Coach drop-off point
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Special group rates
- Groups Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1899
- MaureenScrivenerStowmarket, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesChristmas light showSaturday, 25th June 2022Though no where near as spectacular as 2 years ago understandably. Well worth a visit still. We had a great day did the safari park , Jungle cruise etc during the day and then all changed for the... Read full review
- Odyssey21250717679Guildford, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGold VIP SafariSunday, 26th June 2022We did the gold VIP package & had an amazing day. Our safari guide was Ben who was very friendly & knowledgeable. Feeding the tigers & giraffes was an unforgettable experience. We’ve been to Longleat... Read full review
- blue1qqHereford, United KingdomLots of empty tanks and cagesTuesday, 28th June 2022The hedge maze is fun. The safari covers a large area but there are some issues with traffic and queues. Most of the animals were sleeping in long grass. Back in the main square there were lots... Read full review