Nestled within the Wiltshire countryside is a realm waiting to be explored. Discover various species of animal from around the world including lions, tigers, wolves, koalas, red panda and sea lions as you travel by road, rail, waterway and foot.
Explore the Safari Drive-through and be entertained by the infamous Rhesus monkeys as they clamber over cars. Continue on your journey across continents observing a range of carnivores from the big cats to the hyena and pack of wolves as they roam free in their open enclosures creating up close encounters you’ll never forget.
The exotic species continue as you explore the main park with squeal-inducing koalas to the endearing red panda. Walk with the meerkats, discover our Cuban crocodiles and watch the charming giant otters play in their underwater viewing enclosure.
Feel the weight of a rainbow lorikeet as it lands on your hand to drink nectar in Monkey Temple. See how agile the sea lions are as you throw fish to them, observe our mighty gorillas and try to spot our two hippos on the Jungle Cruise boat trip.
Marvel at Longleat House’s architecture, one of the finest examples of Elizabethan architecture in Britain, and wander around the grounds and formal gardens at your leisure.
Let energetic children explore a medieval fortress in the Adventure Castle, enjoy a Rockin’ Rhino ride, race to find the centre of the Hedge Maze then, take a breath, and board the miniature Longleat Railway for a relaxing journey around the Park’s scenic woodland.
Book now to visit the UK’s number one Safari Park with England’s only koalas!
Please note: Longleat House is not only a historic visitor attraction but also a residential home. As such, it will remain closed for visitors for the time being due to the current Coronavirus situation.
Main Season: April – October
Adult (16+ years): £34.95
Child (3 to 15 years): £26.20
Under 3s: Free
- The Astonishing Kingdom of Longleat
|Main season (1 Mar 2024 - 31 Oct 2024)
* Open April - October daily, and during school holidays in February and Easter
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Coach drop-off point
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Special group rates
- Groups Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1943
- Chelsea-Ellen PFantastic Bucket List day at Longleat! Precious memories!Monday, 26th February 2024We took my Mum to Longleat along with friends and family for my mums bicket list memories and went on the VIP jeep safari tour. We had two jeeps Dave was one tour guide and Tammy the other. The whole... Read full review
- laney139Westbury, United KingdomHalf term funMonday, 26th February 2024Visited during half term. The event on in the Longhouse were great. It was nice to see Longleat supporting local businesses with sand art and pottery painting. These were also not expensive... Read full review
- Chris JLovely experience at longleat, even though out of seasonTuesday, 27th February 2024Visited with amily on tour of west, as kids wanted to see zoo from tv. Nice place, we opted against doing the driving safari but still lots to do. Would recommend waiting for boat trip queue moves... Read full review