Nestled within the Wiltshire countryside is a realm waiting to be explored. Discover various species of animal from around the world including lions, tigers, wolves, koalas, red panda and sea lions as you travel by road, rail, waterway and foot.
Explore the Safari Drive-through and be entertained by the infamous Rhesus monkeys as they clamber over cars. Continue on your journey across continents observing a range of carnivores from the big cats to the hyena and pack of wolves as they roam free in their open enclosures creating up close encounters you’ll never forget.
The exotic species continue as you explore the main park with squeal-inducing koalas to the endearing red panda. Walk with the meerkats, discover our Cuban crocodiles and watch the charming giant otters play in their underwater viewing enclosure.
Feel the weight of a rainbow lorikeet as it lands on your hand to drink nectar in Monkey Temple. See how agile the sea lions are as you throw fish to them, observe our mighty gorillas and try to spot our two hippos on the Jungle Cruise boat trip.
Marvel at Longleat House’s architecture, one of the finest examples of Elizabethan architecture in Britain, and wander around the grounds and formal gardens at your leisure.
Let energetic children explore a medieval fortress in the Adventure Castle, enjoy a Rockin’ Rhino ride, race to find the centre of the Hedge Maze then, take a breath, and board the miniature Longleat Railway for a relaxing journey around the Park’s scenic woodland.
Book now to visit the UK’s number one Safari Park with England’s only koalas!
Please note: Longleat House is not only a historic visitor attraction but also a residential home. As such, it will remain closed for visitors for the time being due to the current Coronavirus situation.
Main Season: 12th April 2021 – 31st October 2021
Adult (16+ years): £34.95
Child (3 to 15 years): £26.20
Under 3s: Free
- The Astonishing Kingdom of Longleat
|Main season (12 Apr 2021 - 31 Oct 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Coach drop-off point
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Special group rates
- Groups Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1881
- DominicBarlowRedruth, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSplendid day outWednesday, 22nd September 2021Great day with the wife. All facilities were clean and COVID safe giving all customers that feeling that they can relax and enjoy there time. All animals were clean and well looked after. Had a bus... Read full review
- C3255YOelizabethpTrip Type:CouplesGreat day outThursday, 23rd September 2021We had an enjoyable day out. My only critism was the lemur walk through was closed and this should have been indicated in the car park rather than by a sign on the gate. I was disappointed that the... Read full review
- eka9794Barnstaple, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat day out. But food places shutFriday, 24th September 2021We loved our day out at longleat! The safari drive through was brilliant, it was incredible to see all those animals up close. The deer drive through was closed though which was a bit disappointing... Read full review