Bristol Parkway is Bristol's out-of-town mainline railway station, located to the north of the city centre. Trains run from the station west towards Wales, east towards London, south towards Bristol Temple Meads, the West Country, Salisbury and the South Coast, and north towards Gloucester and Birmingham.
The station's facilities include bicycle storage, a car park, seat reservations, a taxi rank, connecting bus services, access to self-service machines and free Wi-Fi.
Bristol Parkway is also connected to Bristol city centre via the M4 Metrobus, 73 and Y6 bus services, and to Bath city centre via the 19 bus service.
- Accessible ticket machines are located at the station entrance by the ticket office.
- Customer Help Points
- Impaired Mobility Set Down
- Set Down & Pick Up points are available at the station entrance. An Assisted Travel meeting point is at the booking office main entrance. Please notify a member of staff.
- Induction Loop
- National Key Toilets
- Ramp For Train Access
- Staff Help Available
- Step Free Access
- Wheelchairs Available
Please note that Bristol Parkway station does not offer accessible booking office counters, accessible public telephones or accessible taxis.
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Open All Year
- Special provisions for cyclists
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFind out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest
Bristol City Council is operating a Clean Air Zone in the city centre area. To find out more and to check if you will need to pay, go to bristol.gov.uk/streets-travel/bristol-caz
|Open: (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)