Clifton Suspension Bridge Visitor Centre
Tel: +44 (0)117 974 4664
Clifton Suspension Bridge Visitor Centre is now open to visitors subject to Government restrictions. Please see their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Please note the restrictions do not affect vehicles, cyclists or pedestrians crossing the Clifton Suspension Bridge. It will remain open for contactless vehicle crossings. Foot passengers – please follow the one-way system and instructional signage.
This period of closure continues to have a huge financial impact on the visitor centre. If you can, please consider making a donation to the Trust support their work. The team tank you once again for your patience during these unprecedented times and hope to welcome you again soon.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Clifton Suspension Bridge Visitor Centre is temporarily closed
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Cater for groups
- Printed Material in Foreign Languages
- Toilets - Clifton side, 50m from toll booth.
- Celebrity connection
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good78
- 71CrawleyCrawley, United KingdomSmall but InformativeThursday, 24th September 2020We visited Bristol specifically to see the Clifton Suspension Bridge and it didn’t disappoint. A truly magnificent feat of engineering and a must see for anyone visiting Bristol. The visitor centre... Read full review
- SedentarywalkerSmall but perfectly formed!Monday, 26th October 2020We visited in the week that the centre re-opened following the Covid closure. There were careful restrictions in place, including disinfected styluses that we could use to enjoy the interactive bits... Read full review
- andrewwB1672NVBrunel & BristolSunday, 6th June 2021Visitor Centre had helpful staff & toilet. Good background information prior to walking across the bridge. Not much parking space, we parked 100 metres away on North Road. Centre & walk is free... Read full review