Clifton Suspension Bridge Visitor Centre
Tel: +44 (0)117 974 4664
To reduce social contact, the Government has ordered certain businesses and venues, including museums and galleries, to close from Thursday 5 November until Wednesday 2 December.
The Visitor Centre will remain closed until restrictions have been eased - see the government regulations for more information.
All Visitor Centre tickets for the next 4 weeks are in the process of being automatically refunded. They politely request that you do not attempt to contact them unless urgent.
Please note the lockdown does not affect vehicles, cyclists or pedestrians crossing the Clifton Suspension Bridge. It will remain open for contactless vehicle crossings. Foot passengers – please follow the one-way system and instructional signage.
Lockdown and this new period of closure continue to have a huge financial impact on the visitor centre. If you can, please consider making a donation to the Trust support their work. The team tank you once again for your patience during these unprecedented times and hope to welcome you again soon.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Clifton Suspension Bridge Visitor Centre is temporarily closed
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Cater for groups
- Printed Material in Foreign Languages
- Toilets - Clifton side, 50m from toll booth.
- Celebrity connection
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good78
- baz653London, United Kingdombeautiful bridge from brunelWednesday, 23rd September 2020this is a must see when coming to bristol its amazing to actually think how this was built across the avon and being so high up cars pay one pound to cross it .some people were actually climbing up... Read full review
- 71CrawleyCrawley, United KingdomSmall but InformativeThursday, 24th September 2020We visited Bristol specifically to see the Clifton Suspension Bridge and it didn’t disappoint. A truly magnificent feat of engineering and a must see for anyone visiting Bristol. The visitor centre... Read full review
- SedentarywalkerSmall but perfectly formed!Monday, 26th October 2020We visited in the week that the centre re-opened following the Covid closure. There were careful restrictions in place, including disinfected styluses that we could use to enjoy the interactive bits... Read full review