West Country Games
Tel: +44 (0)117 370 0640
***Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit.***
West Country Games has become Bristol's most popular group activity day, especially suited to stag, hen, birthday and team building. Using large inflatables, catapults, fat suits and bungees the hilarious and completely unique games will have you all rolling in the hay with laughter. They are also rated in the Top 5 outdoor activities in Bristol and have received Certificate for Excellence several years running.
The West Country is well known for its cider, ooh Aar Farmer types, funny accents and the infamous 1970s band “The Wurzels”. West Country Games embraces all these stereotypes and more in the form of a range of nine side-splitting activities 5 miles from the centre of Bristol in the beautiful Somerset countryside village of Flax Bourton.
Your day will include all nine crazy games, individual group photos of the day and also a proper job prize for the overall winner of your group. Dressing up in your West Country finest adds to the fun and West Country Games welcomes fancy dress of all variety and splendour.
Adults of all ages and physical ability can take part - some of the most appreciative feedback comes from those you'd least expect to enjoy a day of this nature. So bring yer mums, dads and even gramps and granny! Everyone is welcome here.
You will be allocated your own enthusiastic Activity Host on arrival, who will lead you around the games, keep the energy levels high and the belly laughs rolling all day long. Everyone will take part on each of the games and only your group will be using each piece of equipment, meaning maximum team bonding to set up the weekend ahead!
West Country Games are based just 10 minutes the centre of Bristol on a working farm in the glorious Somerset countryside. It’s so authentically West Country that there’s even a field full of cows next door who often show their face to see what’s going on!
West Country Games (outdoors) are open every Saturday from March through to October. Activity sessions take place at 10.30am or 1.30pm.
From Saturday 26th October West Country Games are moving indoors! Every Saturday until the end of March activity sessions take place in Merchant's Academy Sports Centre. For more information have a look here.
"Get down to West Country Games for the time of yer life - The best pick of all the Bristol activities on offer".
- Watch the Video
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Cater for groups
- Celebrity connection - The Wurzels
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good147
- neilhayman46Exeter, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayStag Activity WeekendWednesday, 23rd October 2019A good time was had by all, although some the activities were a little tired (pugel sticks) Jen was amiable & informative. I wouldn't like to do this in the rain. The ground was already very soft and... Read full review
- richardjohnprattTrip Type:Friends getawayWest Country games for west’s stag do!Thursday, 31st October 2019Was good fun, enjoyed most of the the games. Catabolt one could of been constructed a bit better. All in all good day out. Read full review
- Maps52008638840Great funSunday, 3rd November 2019I was part of a Hen Weekend, celebrating the forthcoming marriage of Sarah Iris Dunk to Marc Simon Lawrence. I was the eldest of the group and was able to participate in all the activities that were... Read full review