West Country Games has become Bristol's most popular group activity day, especially suited to stag, hen, birthday and team building. Using large inflatables, catapults, fat suits and bungees the hilarious and completely unique games will have you all rolling in the hay with laughter. They are also rated in the Top 5 outdoor activities in Bristol and have received Certificate for Excellence several years running.
The West Country is well known for its cider, ooh Aar Farmer types, funny accents and the infamous 1970s band “The Wurzels”. West Country Games embraces all these stereotypes and more in the form of a range of nine side-splitting activities 5 miles from the centre of Bristol in the beautiful Somerset countryside village of Flax Bourton.
Your day will include all nine crazy games, individual group photos of the day and also a proper job prize for the overall winner of your group. Dressing up in your West Country finest adds to the fun and West Country Games welcomes fancy dress of all variety and splendour.
Adults of all ages and physical ability can take part - some of the most appreciative feedback comes from those you'd least expect to enjoy a day of this nature. So bring yer mums, dads and even gramps and granny! Everyone is welcome here.
You will be allocated your own enthusiastic Activity Host on arrival, who will lead you around the games, keep the energy levels high and the belly laughs rolling all day long. Everyone will take part on each of the games and only your group will be using each piece of equipment, meaning maximum team bonding to set up the weekend ahead!
West Country Games are based just 10 minutes the centre of Bristol on a working farm in the glorious Somerset countryside. It’s so authentically West Country that there’s even a field full of cows next door who often show their face to see what’s going on!
West Country Games (outdoors) are open every Saturday from March through to October. Activity sessions take place at 10.30am or 1.30pm. They also run West Country Indoor Games on Saturdays from October to March.
"Get down to West Country Games for the time of yer life - The best pick of all the Bristol activities on offer".
- Cater for groups
- Celebrity connection - The Wurzels
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Watch the Video
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good132
- Safari47513261026Trip Type:Friends getawayGreat day!Monday, 20th May 2019We came here for a hen do and had a brilliant day. Emanuel was with our group taking score and making the day even more fun. He was great! Read full review
- Camper21340106322Exeter, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayHen do funMonday, 20th May 2019Great fun for my hen do, what a laugh! Great staff. Yummy food in onsite restaurant. Would definately recommend. Read full review
- Dionne BNewton Abbot, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayCracking Hen Party ActivityMonday, 20th May 2019Westcountry Games was a perfect choice for a hen do. The organisers made it a fun experience with lots of laughs had by all. There was nothing they could do to make the experience better. Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 370 0640