The West Country is well known for its cider, ooh Aar Farmer types, and the Wurzels. West Country Games embraces all these stereotypes in the form of a range of nine side-splitting activities.
West Country Games is Bristol's most popular group activity day, especially suited to stag, hen, birthday and team building groups. Using large inflatables, catapults, fat suits and bungees the hilarious and completely unique games will have you all rolling in the hay with laughter. They have also been rated as Bristol's #1 outdoor activity on Trip Advisor during 2017.
Your day will include all 9 crazy games, individual group photos of the day and also a proper job prize for the overall winner of your group. Dressing up in your West Country finest adds to the fun, and there’s a further prize for the best dressed team.
Adults of all ages and physical ability can take part - some of the most appreciative feedback comes from those you'd least expect to enjoy a day of this nature.
You will be allocated your own enthusiastic Activity Host on arrival, who will lead you around the games and keep the energy levels high. Everyone will take part on each of the games and only your group will be using each piece of equipment, meaning maximum team bonding to set up the weekend ahead!
West Country Games are based just 10 minutes the centre of Bristol on a working farm in the glorious Somerset countryside. They are open on Saturdays from March through to October and sessions take place at 10.30am or 1.30pm. There is also a farm restaurant, shop and paddock containing various cute animals, all of which provides the perfect setting for your day out in the country.
From November to February the events switch to our cosy barn-themed indoor sports hall. This activity was launched in 2016 and was just as popular at the outdoor events, and means the fun can continue year-round!
Bookings can be made online and the friendly West Country team can also offer accommodation packages and additional activities.
"Get down to West Country Games for the time of yer life - The best pick of all the Bristol activities on offer".
- Cater for groups
- Celebrity connection - The Wurzels
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Watch the Video
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good127
- Sunshine09149346474Trip Type:Friends getawayGreat fun.Friday, 22nd February 2019Absolutely fabulous fun. Laughed a lot. Great ice breaker. Only down points would be couldn't hear everything the team leaders were saying. As we were in two groups it would've been better to... Read full review
- Melissa MTrip Type:Friends getawayHen PartyThursday, 28th February 2019Had Great fun doing the indoor games, was a lot of fun and staff were friendly. Would recommend to anyone for a hen party Read full review
- Lh2007Trip Type:Friends getawayHen partyMonday, 4th March 2019We had a great time - Ashley and the new recruit were fun and accommodating. We had to do it in the school hall due to the weather forecast - would have got five stars if the painful music was... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 370 0640