Welcome to Bristol: Banksy's Bristol...
Visit the remaining Banksy pieces in his home town with our unique easy-to-follow smartphone app for iPhone and Android, updated to include Valentine, the new artwork that appeared in Bristol on 13 February 2020. The interactive map guides you easily around the remaining Banksy artworks in Bristol (with an option to visit the older, less visible pieces too if you want to be thorough!)
- See your location in relation to the trail. Find your way around easily.
- The main trail shows the remaining Banksy pieces that are clearly visible. We have concentrated on the works around the Floating Harbour, Park Street, Stokes Croft and Montpelier.
- There are some other Banksy pieces in Bristol that are faded and/or partially obscured. If you want to visit these you can click the 'Other' button on the map to see where they are.
- Photos and description of every piece on the trail.
- Dismaland location shown too.
- Map includes Bristol Ferry stops and timetables to help you get around
In addition to the trail the app has in-depth articles illustrated with photos:
Who is Banksy?
We consider the question that the The Mail on Sunday just loves to keep asking.
Girl With A Burning Tyre
Banksy's 2016 piece in Bristol painted as a 'thank-you' to the pupils at Bridge Farm Primary School after they renamed one of their school houses in his honour.
Banksy vs Bristol Museum
Banksy's striking exhibition in Bristol Museum in 2009. Includes an interview with Kate Brindely, the then Director of Museums, Galleries and Archives who masterminded the exhibition alongside Banksy and his team.
Split into four parts, this in-depth article gives you the background and takes you on a tour of Banksy's bemusement park in Weston-super-Mare in 2015. Described by Banksy himself as "The UK's most disappointing new visitor attraction" it featured exhibits by major British artists, music, sound, movement, satire, spoken word, light, radical politics, humour, food, entry-level anarchism, alcohol and more…
The fascinating story of the Banksy artwork that eventually sold for £403,000 safeguarding the future of Broad Plain Youth Club in Bristol.
You may also like
|Available (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|