Steak of the Art is open and you can make a booking on their website. However, do to the recent announcement diners must be aware of the below:
- All customers and staff MUST wear a face mask from Monday 28 September whilst manoeuvring around the restaurant. When sat to dine, you are free to take them off.
- Their restaurant will be closed from 10pm from Thursday 24 September. That means last tables will be at 8pm - this is because they don't want to rush you; they still want to give you their premium service.
Perfect for those looking for pure foodie pleasure, the restaurant, which is located on Harbourside, combines an electric artistic atmosphere with some of the best steaks served anywhere in the South West.
From the moment you step inside customers are rewarded with a real wow factor starting with the impressive arch which spans across from the bar.
The restaurant itself is a living gallery including a selection of ‘booths’ which can sit up to six people. This includes an Alice in Wonderland themed booth carved from a single tree trunk and a Brit Pop inspired table complete with spilt paint!
A Parisian themed private dining area is perfect for family celebrations, get-togethers or meetings while the main restaurant is arguably one the most inspiring places to eat in Bristol.
The importance of sourcing the very best ingredients is a real labour of love for the team and is reflected in the quality of the meat and fish all of which comes from the South West. The venue also serves local beer including the ever growing range from the Bristol Beer Factory.
Located on the popular Harbourside, Steak of the Art is only a few minutes from Bristol’s busy city-centre. So if you’re just wanting a place to chill out to have a drink or somewhere that will provide a real taste sensation, make sure you put Steak of the Art on your must visit list.
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Bristol Pound Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good282
- 835dairTrip Type:CouplesDreadful service and attitudeSaturday, 24th October 2020My wife had booked for dinner to arrive at 7:30pm on Thursday 22nd October 2020. We were shown to our table..........that’s as good as it got! We waited over fifteen minutes and tried to attract... Read full review
- RealBercikBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayPoorMonday, 26th October 2020Came here as a group of 5 for friends birthday meal on a Saturday afternoon. All sides and drinks were good. Now for the steak. They didn’t have any chateaubriand in stock. We all mostly went for... Read full review
- AdeleL06Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyVisited on the 31/10/2020Sunday, 1st November 2020Visited on the 31/10/2020 and received some of the poorest service I have ever experienced. Rude waitress from the get go who told us ‘we weren’t expecting this many of you’ because we added 1 child... Read full review